1. "The Purpose-Driven Internalist, Critical Realist, Cumulative Case Apologist, Interactive Dualist, Egalitarian, Foundationalist, Noncessationist, Kindgom theology, Calvinist, Conservative Protestant Philosopher--Who Loves Jazz and Hates Kenny G."
2. "Leaving Logical Fallacies Behind: A End-Times Guide to Godly Thinking."
3. "The Prayer of St. Anselm: Your Recipe for Maximal Modal Success."
4. "The Law of Noncontradition: the Hidden Way to Increase Marital Intimacy."
5. "Five Philosophers You Meet in Hell--and What they Think Now: Hobbes, Nietzsche, Stirner, Sarte, and Rorty (if he doesn't repent)."
6. "Rapture Before the Rapture." Rolling in the hay and waiting for the End. (Why Tim LaHaye has not combined these two themes thus far is beyond me.)
7. "Misquoting Pascal: Everything You Know About The Wager is Wrong--And Other Contrarian Complaints"